View Single Post
      10-29-2022, 12:29 PM   #1
iminhell1
C2H5OH
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 SG 135i auto

Am I actually better at this than I think?

First is the pro paid to do this.
Second is mine just changed to greyscale, no other edits.

I'm wondering if I should be editing and if I should be looking into ways to get paid for my work? I'm not looking for a lot. But enough to save and upgrade equipment over time would be nice. And then I could call it an actual LLC. Right now just starting and doing it for fun/learning. But I may be selling myself short?

FWIW,
I went ahead and made myself 'professional', in that I try to sell my work and try to find paid work and ask events for photo access. Not very productive, or as productive as I'd hoped. I'm not going to stop though. I get the best seats and have met incredible people in the last few months. Trying to learn an efficient workflow for the amount of photos I shoot is the difficulty right now for me. I shoot too much stuff and I'm not sure if spending time edit a few pictures very well is more beneficial than editing a larger amount quickly is the key. Time will tell.
I also got myself ARA media credentials. So I can go to any US rally and get on track access and pictures from anywhere along the stages. Have 4 more of those to do before the years out.
https://johnruschmeyer.smugmug.com/J...er-photography
Attached Images

Last edited by iminhell1; 04-10-2023 at 05:06 AM..
Appreciate 0