Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: None atm

Garage List
2022 BMW i4 m50  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
News in I heard is that Switzerland is considering banning EV usage as a measure to conserve power supplies.
Heh yeah we should ban everything in the EU because our own stupid choices to make our self depended on gas instead of investing in proper power plants like nuclear.

At this point its a self for filling prophecy, Germany is an expert when it comes to slapping it self silly they let their greens destroy they nuclear power plants with fear mongering and here we now stand where the Germans are shi**ing bricks because Putin got them by the curlys. The Germans seems to think GAS i the green alternative ......

But all in all we should also considering closing petrol stations in that sense also they draw a lot of power for filling up an petrol/diesel vehicle its not like you are standing there hand pumping in manually although this would be possible to still do if they cut EVs like that, then i guess all of us EV drivers would have to dust of the old exercise bike and connect it to a generator to pump up our EV's and also get some exercise done while at it, win win for all.

So lets remove power from fuel stations make it manually done especially those stations where the trucks fills up their tanks, imagine the biceps of people if they had to do it manually :O, except for the payment part, and also when we ban EVs lets make sure everyone gets exercises bikes to generate some electricity for them so we can at least get to work an back.

Nothing but win wins here

Former Car:BMW i4 M50 Brooklyn Grey (MY22)| BMW i3s BEV (MY19)|Former Car: BMW X1 20d x-drive (MY16)|BMW m235i (MY14)|Former Car: BMW 120d (MY12)|Former Car: Volvo C30 T5 R-Design (MY08)|Former Car: Volvo C70 T5 (MY06)|Former Car: Volvo S40 2.0T(MY1999)
Appreciate 2
Efthreeoh17267.00
Cos270608.50