View Single Post
      05-27-2018, 10:52 PM   #4
ray7792
Private
Rep
Drives: '14 35is

For brake pads and rotors, I would definitely not go with OEM. There are many options out there that are cheaper and better than OEMs. Tire rack is a good place to start to check your options, there are many.
No need to get fancy with big brake kits, slotted, or drilled rotors for street applications, it'll just be for aesthetics. Get a pad that is designed to keep noise and dust minimum while working well in cold temps.

If you want to keep the adaptive suspension then you'd need to get the OEM ones. Otherwise get a good aftermarket coilover like KWs, bilstein, H&R, etc. However, with an aftermarket one you'll need to do the EDC (electronic damping control) delete else you'll get an error code. All coilovers are adjustable, so you can keep it at stock height and keep the damping on the softest setting. Although it will be more firm than OEM. Just because a suspension has a higher spring rate and is more firm does not mean it is less comfortable. Stiffer + better damping > soft ride + crappy damping.
But honestly if you don't want to deal with all that stuff like EDC delete, height adjustments, and manual damping adjustments, I would just get the OEMs

my 2 cents, best of luck!
Appreciate 0