07-19-2011, 03:45 PM   #15
BlueZ4AZ
Go SU
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Z4 sDrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxzander View Post
well, noob shud learn to read 1st before comment...my post is about the roof leak...hell it is even written on my header!! anyway, y waste energy when i can afford someone to wash it for me? I luv pasta doesnt mean tat i must learn to cook it myself.....im juz saying...
Take er down a notch there buddy. You took a convertible to the carwash and now have a leak and I'M the imbusil? Allllrighty then.

You took a shiny brand new sports car to the car wash and you posted about it on the Z4 "Enthusiasts" forum and now you are surprised someone (happen to be me 1st) said it's a shame??!!

Automatic car washes do a sh^&ty job and they scratch the finish more than if done by hand. There's 2 good reasons. Not scratches anyone can see by glancing at the car at this point, but wait until you wax it under the lights and you'll see all of them. That is, if you wax it yourself.

Taking a sports car through an automated car wash is going to make some folks cringe when they hear about it, sorry.
I'm not telling you what to do, just reacting.

Chances are that specific carwash sprayed water at a very high pressure (more so than you can ever get from washing at home) right over the top of the car between the 2 panels.

Last edited by BlueZ4AZ; 07-19-2011 at 06:13 PM..
Appreciate 0