Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre01SS View Post
For the routine, to each his own (though I'd add Deadlifts to it as well), but I have to disagree with that part of your post.

My diet is comprised of high fat - high protein - moderate to low carb ratio. Fat is not all bad, as most people see it. There are different types of fat, some of which are actually healthy for you. I eat plenty of avocados, nuts, coconut milk, do all my cooking with coconut oil and some olive oil... and my bloodwork from a few weeks ago was excellent.

Here's a good summary:
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/fats/

Eat CLEAN... As in non-processed food. I try to get as much of my macros out of real food as I can, with the occasional supplementation via a protein shake.

Just my 0.02
I agree but I was just saying don't go eating cheeseburgers and crap like that. Dairy is higher fat but can also help you lose weight. I was just trying to get the point across to watch what u eat more cautiously. Your statement of eat clean is a better way to describe it for sure.

As for the deadlifts, I like them too but week 1 would be better served for just the standing leg lifts to get the hammies going. The weeks to follow will have A LOT of deadlifts squats and cleans.
Appreciate 0