kobechrome
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 335xi

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawks
I did read the thread again and not to my surprise, it was you who mentioned this: "Most NBA players cheat, Kobe got caught. Was it morally wrong - of course. But as someone mentioned before - Jordan cheated on his wife too... "

Now, what would be the reason to mention "most NBA players cheat"? Do we give the slightest damn, or are you simply trying to defend Kobe's actions as acceptable because hey, everybody else is doing it - he just got caught...so what?
Huh?

I clearly said what Kobe did was morally wrong - how is that interpreted as me saying that cheating is ok? You apparently really did not read the thread.

I'm not defending Kobe's actions as acceptable - they are not. I made the point of other NBA players because Kobe is treated differently by the public for the exact same actions. Jordan cheated - and he's celebrated. Kobe cheated and he's denigrated. Both ppl are wrong. (Make sure you read that last sentence carefully - I have now made the same point in 2 different threads so hopefully you'll get it )