01-23-2006, 10:16 PM   #38
timzerofive
there is no spoon
Rep
Drives: 330i manual

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Haha, wife beater, thats Ike Turner

Magic cheated, Jordan cheated, probably more than 50% of the NBA players cheated. Hell, probably more than 50% of the guys cheated. His personal moral choices does not dampen the fact that he plays some of the greatest basketball we've seen in recent times.

In addition, Kobe took 46 shots to be exact. He didn't score just 30+ points, he scored 81 points. Given the opportunity, most players in the NBA probably couldn't even get 46 good shots off, let along scoring 81 points. Remember, we're not talking about just standing there tossing up wide open shots or forcing up shots that has zero chances. He drove, he faked, he spun, drop steps, screens, pick and roll, creates space, speed changes...etc. He created good shot opportunities for himself and he took them. Even James Worthy said it, no one in the NBA has this many weapons in his arsenal. You find another player who can do all these and create as many good shots as kobe did with double and tripple teams on him all night, and score 81 points, I'll call him a great player too.

So what Clippers is a better TEAM. 10 years from now, you won't be saying, remember back in 06 when clippers made the first round playoff, and almost got out of the second round? But you probably will be hearing "The last time anyone scored over 70 pts was when Kobe torched Raptors for 81pts"