View Single Post
      08-13-2010, 09:05 AM   #122
MisterSkiMask
Banned
Rep
Drives: I Can not say

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopealle View Post
well gentlemen i just went on my first ride. it was great i did 15 miles. its amazing how immature people are screaming out the windows of their cars. but none the less i had a great ride. the seat was a little uncomfortable in the beginning but i got use to it. i stopped at a gas station (owned and operated by my neighbors that means free drinks) to get some ice and as im chewing on my ice outside the store minding my own business a truck with some guys pulls up. and of course first thing they ask is where i got my bile. so i tell them. then the other guy ask how much i paid and i tell a couple $100 dollars. he then says wow all that money i could have built you a bike for $50. i was like well what brand partsand stuff like that would you use? he says it wouldnt matter long as you had a bike to ride. i was like sir you get what you pay for. then the other guy says some people are so ignorant. im like i know tell me about it. then he gives me the look lol. i was like well i gotta go. time for me to continue on with my ride. and that was how my first ride went.

i did buy a helmet and some cages from walmart. oddly they didnt have any water bottles or biking gloves so i guess i will have to drive back to the bike shop (which is about an hour away)for them.
Next time go the other direction from your house..lot of a-holes in the direction of your first ride.

Enjoy your new toy.
Appreciate 0