View Single Post
      06-27-2021, 09:54 AM   #130
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

well done for Max and Red Bull.. they were clearly deserved it.. :clap

race pace of Merc's clearly not enough to win a race.. i guess its coming to a point to take more risks powerwise to cover that off.. otherwise i dont think its right to settle for 2nd place anyway.. 3rd place is way far behind and its worth to take some risks already.. and Bottas.. not sure what sort of things going on in his head he needs to put in better results.. 50 seconds behind Max in 71 laps is way too slow.. this guy was talking about winning a championship this year.. instead of pushing Lewis, he even migrated Lewis' setup this weekend.. i cant see much reason he d be the best fit for the 2nd seat..

thanks to Leclerc and Norris race was a bit spicy.. best overtake was from Leclerc and best defense from Norris this race.. Vettel's mojo was fading a bit but as far as i ve seen on TV he made few mistakes which is way less than the times he was in Ferrari this race..

i cant see any reason yet not to see the same race next week as well.. probably Perez d be faster and we can see double from Red Bulls next week..