Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
I recently saw a few call outs looking for MK but don't remember the thread so I'll put it here. Happy to report he's fine, just busy. He said he might check in later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Some fair-weather friend MKSixer is

You don't call, you don't write...

Quote:
Shhhhhhh. I don't want him coming back and rewarding us with some prancercize nonsense, or worse yet those nasty foot pictures.
I did NOT come back with a horrible foot picture. I promised that I wouldn't do that any more. I did provide a little education on Fistula's however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Totally!

I mean, I don't know how many times I've put dibs on his stuff when he goes (and his recent absence got me to wondering if a windfall might be in my near future), and you know what? For a guy who is putting dibs on everyone else's stuff, he has been noticeably reticent to acknowledge my dibs on HIS stuff!!!

He keep blabbing on and trying to feed me these lines about having to make sure his daughter is financially set and all that...what I'd like to know is this - What about ME? I put the claim out there first. Not his daughter. It follows the same case law as yelling shotgun for the front seat. The first person to declare it wins. Well, I declared it first. But here's old MK trying to find loopholes and vagaries in the case law.

It simply isn't fair. It simply isn't.

Quote:
Me thinks you're out of luck and I'm getting his stuff. After all, I was the one that spoke to him to make sure he didn't float away during one the the hurricanes.
You are just after my daughter, dear lady!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
See, I don't think you are quite grasping the concept here. It appears we both want his stuff.

You, on one hand, are reaching out to make sure he didn't float away and is still in the land of the living. You are actively concerned about him not shuffling off this mortal coil. Which means he keeps his stuff. Which means you do not get his stuff.

I, on the other hand, am keeping quiet, rendering no assistance, with fingers crossed, hoping for a windfall.

Now I ask you, which one of us is more dedicated to getting his stuff? Note that I said "dedicated", not "deserving".

MKSixer - there appears to be lots of people after your stuff. I think its time you and I drew up legal paperwork to validate that I am the sole owner of all your stuff on your demise to put all these other claims to bed. Mmmkay?
What?!?!!!

Quote:
Hasn't anyone told you women are shrewd, cunning bitches? And we're in it for the long game. We're patient. He will give me his stuff because I'm compassionate and caring. You, on the other hand, just want him gone now.
This!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Well played.
She's brilliant!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Joekerr much like the American/Canadia differences in how the president is selected, there is a significant difference in the rules regarding "Shotgun!!" It doesn't matter who calls it first, my wife always gets that seat. . .

Being relatively sure that MKSixer wife is no longer vying for the front seat, I'm going with the daughter having feminine rights to seat, and most of the other Stuff, as well.

cmyx6go "claims" to have sworn off men, but I see some devious plans in the works: "Are you OK down there, I was concerned you might get flooded out. Ijust don't know WHAT I would do if we (sic) ever lost you"

King Rudi make sure you learn Turkish Pickle about this side of the female psyche
E tu, UncleWede ?!?!!
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
cmyx6go15693.50