View Single Post
      09-24-2020, 12:35 PM   #7261
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Hasn't anyone told you women are shrewd, cunning bitches? And we're in it for the long game. We're patient. He will give me his stuff because I'm compassionate and caring. You, on the other hand, just want him gone now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
No one ever told me about this, i had to find out on my own.......and apparently still finding out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
King Rudi make sure you learn Turkish Pickle about this side of the female psyche

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."
- Douglas Adams

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Joekerr much like the American/Canadia differences in how the president is selected, there is a significant difference in the rules regarding "Shotgun!!" It doesn't matter who calls it first, my wife always gets that seat. . .
Sigh, you spelled Canada wrong, we don't have a President, and if you don't want to live in a democracy where the rule of law is followed, ESPECIALLY with regards to the shotgun clause, I cannot help you.

I am rescinding my offer of MK's house if you vote me in as your President - I'm now transplanting you to Canada to develop a keen appreciation of warm clothing and our rule of law.
Appreciate 1
vreihen1615254.50