02-02-2023, 02:20 PM   #32
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab1981 View Post
I was stationed in Germany for a while, and they have very strict left lane laws. Other drivers would call the Polizei if someone was hanging out in the left lane. It was a big safety concern, especially in the parts of the autobahn without a speed limit.

I wish we would have more left lane enforcement in the US. It's a bigger issue in my opinion than just speeding.
That's good to know and shows how silly all those ppl were defending that left-lane hog testing the top speed of some Bugatti or something a few months ago. The guy was left-lane hogging all the way and driving dangerously, all it took was for someone to step out. So selfish, treating it like his private closed track. It's all about *relative* speed, not that he was technically passing.

Anyway, back on topic, good idea but the whole sys failed because this should've been emphasized from the start during teaching, not as a -ive reinforcement after-the-fact once everyone is ingrained in their bad habits. I had to find out on my own.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0