View Single Post
      08-26-2016, 11:36 AM   #37
Don N.
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

I do not get to post as many installed interior car wraps mainly because actually most of my interior wraps are from non-local members who ship me their interior trim pieces to wrap.

However, in this case, the owner of this E90 328i sedan came by to have me take care of every part of the process of the interior wrap for their car. Every piece that is being wrapped is removed from the car and individually wrapped. I take special care and attention to the rounded corners and edges of every piece, to make sure the vinyl will hold up over time.

For the interior of this car, we went with the 3M gloss carbon fiber finish, to give it that factory BMW carbon fiber interior look that’s typically available as an option or more commonly seen on E90 and E92 M3s. The owner of this car came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County from near Mission Viejo to have the vinyl car wrap done on the interior.

I tried to take some pictures of the interior indoors and outdoors to give a better perspective of how the material looks in different lighting. However, some of the pictures didn’t come out as well as I had hoped, but hopefully you guys are still able to see the details of the wrap.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Appreciate 0