BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Hydrogen definitely isn't the future.

https://www.carmagazine.co.uk/electr...el%20as%20BEVs

Disadvantages of hydrogen cars:
Patchy refuelling infrastructure (just 11 H2 stations open to the British public in early 2022)
Technology still expensive – pricier than battery electric vehicles
Fuel-cells not as efficient well-to-wheel as BEVs
Cleanliness depends on how hydrogen is produced

What are 2 dangers of using hydrogen as a fuel?
Specifically, hydrogen has a wide range of flammable concentrations in air and lower ignition energy than gasoline or natural gas, which means it can ignite more easily. Consequently, adequate ventilation and leak detection are important elements in the design of safe hydrogen systems.

This one is cool

Will hydrogen overtake electric?
A new study published in the peer-reviewed journal Nature has confirmed what common sense has made clear for years: Hydrogen fuel cell vehicles aren't likely to catch up to battery-electric vehicles – even for commercial trucks. The auto industry has been divided on solutions to remove emissions from their products.

What are the 3 cons of hydrogen?
The disadvantages of using hydrogen as fuel
If it is “grey”, it pollutes. If it is not produced using renewable sources, hydrogen pollutes. ...
It is a gas that is difficult to handle. ...
It is less advantageous than electric power for cars.

I mean i can keep going with these articles but i don't wanna bury the hydrogen argument too far into the grave because i like when people come up with aimless reasoning as to why they don't want an EV future.

Well too late, because???????

2035 on ze move!!!!!