View Single Post
      10-18-2021, 09:02 PM   #19
Nativetexan
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 ZCP

My wife took me to lunch Friday and told me she thinks I need to sell my car b/c it's not helping my situation…

Over the last few months I've really tried to sit less by getting a standup desk, eating a better diet, got a thick cushion to drive around in my F80 ZCP.

September was the month I felt like it was behind me. "I'm back baby". Then slowly stopped doing all the things above and now in October it's crept back some (though maybe just a level 6 instead of a 9 like it was from Feb-June).

She thinks it's ridiculous me driving around with a cushion to try or constantly taking her Tahoe when possible to not let the driving impact me.

I've only had this car for 1.5 years now and I really envisioned keeping it a long time. I absolutely love it. I usually only keep cars for 1-3 years at most. I even bought 19" wheels to get rid of the 20"a to see if it would help. It did help the harshness a lot but the stiffness is just there b/c it's a F80.

I guess my thought now is… how long do I let myself try and heal before accepting I need to get rid of my car…?
Appreciate 0