View Single Post
      10-09-2021, 09:53 AM   #62
Patton250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by translux View Post
Believe what you want but the fact is more people have died under the age of 74 than over 85. These are not outliers. See attached.
I also take issue with your casual & callus comment of "end of life anyway". These are human beings for gods sake!
Members of my nuclear and extended family routinely live comfortably are healthy and high functioning well into their late 90's.

I don't see how you conclude the idea of death panels from my statement about smoking and drinking.
To be clear there's some personal responsibility here. But the bulk of the burden should be the companies responsible.
Can you imagine manufacturing a product that has zero benefit that eventually kills all your customers all while profiting with no responsibility or accountability for this? I'm tired of seeing all my hard work go directly to the pockets of the 1%.
Listen so far this thread has been pretty reasonable but don’t you dare ever try to shame me. It’s not my fault that in the beginning government was anxious to write off people who are in hospice and say they died of COVID-19. The vast vast vast vast majority of people who died in the beginning were at end of life and if you feel I don’t have compassion because I’m stating that as a fact then that’s your problem. Also the vast majority, not all but the vast majority of people young who died had underlying health conditions. Some were not even known about until after they passed. Enough of this freaking nonsense. If you want to live in fear by spewing BS Huffington post type statistics then you go ahead. I already know from your talking points what your political persuasion is so enough of this. Don’t you worry about the top one percent brother. They pay way more in taxes than the bottom 99% times 10. Can you imagine if you spent as much time trying to improve your life as you do whining about other people? You would’ve cured cancer by now. Have a blessed day.

Covid Survival Rate
0-14 survival is 99.9998%
15-44 survival is 99.9931%
45-64 survival is 99.9294%
65-85 survival is 99.6297%
Over 85 survival is 98.2499%
Appreciate 2
scostu1619.50
DYoung32.00