08-02-2021, 05:14 PM   #357
BMWBear
Ultimate Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn-BMW View Post
They have updated them very little. In fact they don’t even make them anymore. Which, I think is great. They are rare and getting more so. They out perform any other stock four wheel drive on road or off road. When I take it to the dealer, they offer to buy it back for more than I paid for it. And, being only 8 years old, it’s hardly dinosaur technology. It can accelerate up fireroads so steep that you can’t even walk up on foot. It cruises on the freeway at 80 while it’s only turning 2000 RPM. I’d be willing to bet it’s engine outperforms either of the Bronco engines. And, it does it without a turbo. We all know how long those last and how expensive they are to replace. Tell me, when’s the last time you spent some time in an FJ?
Slow down fanboy. Most of what you’re saying has no factual value.
There is a reason why they don’t make them anymore and the Wrangler continues to be not only one of the best selling vehicles but also has the highest resale value year after year. Personally I have driven an FJ and think they’re boring with no soul. Then again I think that of most Toyota products. Anyway back to Bronco talk.
Appreciate 0