View Single Post
      04-22-2014, 11:44 AM   #96
Clippers_FTW
Private
Rep
Drives: CTS-V

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34 View Post
At the time the trade went down, I thought it was brilliant to dump Granger and get something in return (Turner) instead of just letting him walk for nothing after the season.

Now, I think it's one of the worst mistakes that Larry Bird made. Granger has solid playoff experience and now, more than ever, I think he was the glue that held the Pacers locker room together.

He was the only long-term veteran on the team that had been drafted by the organization.
Two things sadden me...
#1 Though at the time Eric Gordon was a beast... he's nothing now.. should have traded him for granger when the proposed trade went though..

#2 WTF is Al Farouq Aminu doing now? We should drafted picked Paul Geroge

I'm happy how things worked out. I really hope Granger stays and jumps into our starting lineup next year. The Jordan Crawford hockey check non basketball play was more of their (GSW) antics trying to hurt our players.
I've heard a lot of flopping comments about the Clippers.. but have only seen the flopping coming from GSW. Either way. Game 1 was def handed to you by the refs (hate using that as an excuse). We didn't help ourselves with the turnovers but when the 3rd best basketball player in the league only gets 4 minutes in the 1st half its pretty bad.

Whats with Mark Jackson's coaching? Letting his players get 3-4 fouls in the 1st 2 quarters?
Appreciate 0