View Single Post
      07-28-2021, 12:35 PM   #3263
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Also clueless as to who that was. Now that I understand, I'm pretty ok saying that as a grown ass man I had no idea who this guy is.
Same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Watched the movie with my kids when they were little. Did a lot of things with my kids just because it was fun to be with them, doing what they liked to do.
This movie came out when I was 15. I was the "kid." I have kids too, I totally get where you are coming from. I'm a plethora of knowledge on the subject of Blues Clues, teaching people how to skateboard and watching someone play video games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Needless to say, I have no kids. Hence my cluelessness.
I was the kid and have kids myself and managed to escape this one. There are a ton of films that I have managed to avoid throughout life. (i.e. Miracle on 34th Street)

I would also like to mention that I have, so far, managed to not have to watch any film or tv production that Tyler Perry has been a part of. I'm proud of this one. If someone I know quotes Madea, they are instantly cut out of my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Goodness man, it came out in 1991 - surely you were a kid then? How old are you? lol
44, I believe we are close to the same age. In '91, I was 15 and completely up to no good. I was smack dab in the center of my skateboarding days at that age. Nope....up to absolutely no good at all. I had no time for Hook.
Appreciate 4
DETRoadster11462.50
Esteban43781.00
TiMSport12803.00
Run Silent15127.00