03-29-2021, 08:44 AM   #166
Ngilbe36
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3, 2019 F150

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [0.00]
Here were some of my other non-RBR/Merc thoughts from the weekend.
- Otmar is such a crybaby "The regulations target the low rake designs" maybe if they didnt copy a design, they would know how to change it to make it work under new regs.
- Vettel is making me sad. I want him to do well, but it really seems like he's lost it. There were moments of brilliance with the Alonso and Sainz sequence, but the incident with Ocon was just a huge error.
- Alpine is so bad compared to last year on race pace
- Mazespin crashing out on lap one brought so much joy.
- Mick spinning on lap 2 brought much sadness. I think he is a legit decent kid who is very humble and has a lot of weight on his shoulders. I hope he is successful.
- Lando Fing Norris. BOOOOIIII
- Decent first race from Daniel, I am sure we will see him up with Lando in a race or two
- Leclerc proves over and over what a driver he really is. In both quali and races, he does better than the car allows. I honestly think he is a top 3 driver right now.
- Poor Gasly. Not even sure what happened there, contact with Daniel and Carlos? Then he retired without a word near the end.
- Good first race from Yuki

Really fun race start to finish though. Looking forward to 22 more just like it.
Appreciate 5
5.M0NSTER3353.50
minn1914010.50