10-29-2016, 04:29 AM   #19
Bob20124
Retired and Enjoying it
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 35i Alpine White 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannisa View Post
If anyone would like to get -1,5deg front negative camber without having to purchase any hardware and get the complete alignment specs I got from a racing team in Germany specializing in setting up the e89 for enthusiastic road use and elimination of understeer, just shoot me a pm. Price will be 50 euros and you 'll get detailed instructions on the modifications needed and the precise alignment values.

My car also had adaptive suspension and I had experimented quite a lot to get it to a level I found satisfying, using h&r sways, quaife lsd and going from stock springs to schnitzer (totally crap), then to eibach (not worth it) to revert back to stock springs. Yes, the most enjoyable I got was using the stock springs and the h&r sways gave me a much appreciated precision, I could have spared the $$$ for another 2 sets of springs and the quaife. But in all cases the alignment I 'm talking about made the best difference by far.
I guess he believes that's the "Proper" way to help his fellow enthusiasts!
Move it to the classifieds....
2011 35i BMS High & Low side OCC, Custom tune, CDV delete, Eldor coils, ER Charge Pipe w/Tial BOV, ER Comp. FMIC, K&N drop in,40W LED Halo, LCI side markers, M-Factory LSD, NGK plugs, Racing Dynamics strut brace, Stubby, Windrestrictor
Appreciate 1