09-02-2019, 06:53 AM   #1108
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
So yesterday.....we decided to grab something quick to eat/take-home as we had been out on a drive.

I stopped by this Subway that they know me at as I get a foot long grilled chicken with "triple meat". The woman that owns it says she can't see how I eat it all in one sitting.

My wife wanted to try one of those new "No Meat" Whoppers. I asked her how she thought it tasted, and she said it did taste like a regular burger.

I told her that's probably because they cooked it on the same grill that the. used to cook the real beef for the lunch crowd we avoided.
my buddy does that at Subway all the time. he usually orders 2 footlong subs for himself and the people always dismisses the wife next to him since they think both subs are for them and than the employee will look to the next customer and she'll be like "hey, what about me?"

I bet that's true about the no meat burger. they cook that right on top of the same grill they cook the meat on lol!
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8211.00