View Single Post
      11-29-2020, 06:36 PM   #28
proboner
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2003 Z4 3.0 6-speed

Couple little updates...

Washed the lady and couldnt help but take a few pics. Pulling her out of the driveway the sun was making the red of the seats and the calipers pop

Then a bit later in the day grabbed a bit more from a similar angle

And then with this new beautiful picture, I couldn't help but photoshop my desired wheels on the car

I also cut off the mufflers to start on a new exhaust. I realize that a larger exhaust from the downpipes back won't add much in terms of power, but I wanted a little more sound, more aggressive tips, and of course already had the perfect mufflers sitting in my garage waiting for a place to live.

Stock setup that we're all aware of

and test fit muffler

Coolest part is that the tips are a separate piece that can be turned and telescoped in/out, so have a ton of adjustability on where they set and how they're rotated after install.

Plan on taking it to an exhaust shop tomorrow to get them installed. Usually I do this kind of work on my own, but I'm so sick of laying on my back to mock things up and welding in tight spaces. Or even worse, taking the smart route and pulling it all off to finish weld, and having to lug my welder out to the workshop in the back yard. Anyways, will hopefully have updates later this week.
Appreciate 0