06-03-2012, 11:37 PM   #1
jm3as
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 328i

*** BMW NW Decal /// Crohn's & Colitis Foundation ***

Hey BMW NW!

I need your support!

A quick background, my girlfriend recently was diagnosed with alopecia. After several support groups, we came across a triathlon to raise money towards another auto immune disease, Crohn's and Colitis which is a digestive disease w currently no cure. My girlfriend and I need to raise a whopping $8800. We will be training for 12 weeks and taking part in our first triathlon in San Diego in September. We have had an overwhelming support from the BMW forums with over $1,300 in donations. I wanted to promote even MORE to give a little back. I designed a limited run of a BMW NW decal.

i've designed it (with the help of my beautiful girlfriend) around simplicity, as well as paying tribute to the e30 classic. All we ask is a paypal gift (can be through paypal) of a minimum of $5 along with your mailing address and I can ship it ASAP. If you don't have PayPal, you can donate directly to our team page:

http://www.active.com/donate/nwseattletri/aaraandjmeas

Again, this is custom made for the NW, so that includes YOU alaska, canada, oregon and idaho. It's about 7"x1.5" and gloss white.

I attended the bimmer and burgers meet today at XXX Burger to get the awareness out. Even though my girlfriend and I aren't directly affected with crohn's doesn't mean we can't give back. After today's meet, I met so many who BMW heads alone who are directly affected. There's a good chance someone you know lives a harder life with an auto immune disease. Let's give a little back.

Thank you for all your support and taking the time to hear me out. 100% of the proceeds will go to the foundation.

facebook.com/jmeasphotography | jmeas.4ormat.com | IG: jmeasphotography
Appreciate 0