11-29-2022, 01:02 PM   #132
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWILUVU View Post
Looks like alot has happened. I think Bama should have #5 spot edge over Ohio imo. Michigan should handle Purdue and Georgia should take care of LSU. TCU and USC have dangerous championship games remaining. I think odds are good that one of them fails to deliver. The real question is who gets the #4 spot when that happens? I think Bama at 2 losses edges Ohio at 1 loss and is the most dangerous team outside the 4 spots and personally I would love to see Georgia face Bama. Those 2 Bama losses were by a few points at the last few seconds of the games to hero-ball QBs. Every year a controversy. Can't wait for the 12 team playoff format.
Not so sure about that. They may have been closer games, but Bama has 2 losses and now those losses are to 2-loss and 3-loss teams. Ohio State has only one loss and it was to the #2 team. Bama's best win is Mississippi State or Texas. Ohio State has a win against a higher ranked Penn State. Never say never, but putting a 2-loss Bama in over a 1-loss Ohio State would be pretty unbelievable since a 2-loss team has never gotten in and it's not like Bama lost to UGA and Michigan.