///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny01 View Post
This has probably been said already but I’m not reading this entire thread:

1. Do I believe intelligent life has visited earth? Absolutely fucking no.
I still think Earth has been visited for a long time. After all, ancient tombs and caves have been discovered with carvings and hieroglyphs depicting beings coming down from the sky, or at least how we interpret it.

Look at how far our technology has come in the past 100 years, hell, even 50 years. If intelligent life from another planet has been watching us and studying our advancements, who is to say they aren't here right now and we just can't detect them? We now have aircraft that have the radar cross section of a small marble. If someone else who was already more advanced than us watched us figure out how to hide a F22 from radar, theres no reason they can't take that knowledge, re-engineer it for themselves and completely hide from us. Pilots report UFO sightings all the time, but we always go back to our technology, say we can't see anything, and chalk it up as a pilot who needs evaluation.

If we have come this far in technology in the past 100 years, theres no reason an alien civilization wasn't able to do the same or advance further, find ways to travel long distance faster, hide in plain sight, etc. The possibilities are literally endless simply because we don't know what is beyond our system. Evolution and technological advancements could be completely different elsewhere. We need to stop thinking that life anywhere else has to be the same as life on Earth.

My Diesel Information Thread | My Wheels, Tires, and Fitment Thread | My Teardrop Camper Build | My F15 Suspension Lift Thread
Appreciate 0