shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3PedalJake View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
This is the kind person who should become Secretary of Health for the country. He's spitting facts and not looking to sell you a get fit quick pill or supplement.

I strongly agree with we're over fed these days truthfully our portions out of control. Look at McDonald's soda sizes from USA vs Japan or USA vs Italy. Portion control is required in this country.

It's impressive and you get kudos for continuing with it all these years. I can only hope and wish that one day I'll be as healthy and as in shape even when I get older.
I would be honored but everything I say would be hated by everyone, so no thanx lol.

The same ppl who demand me and my 30 yr. old diesel truck do our share for the environment are consuming with a carbon footprint that makes bigfoot look like a chipmunk.

Here's the thing tho, I know what I'm saying is real because 4 yrs ago I was a fat, gluttonous slob and had been for a long time. I didn't want to be but I trusted my doctor and RD and did what they said, with (now) predictable results. You just don't know what you don't know until you know it, and you have to be your own advocate because nobody is come tell you something "for your own good" without having a hook in the bait.

Except randos on e90post of course, if you can't trust a Bimmer DIY'r whom *can* you trust????
Lmfaooo. I dunno man, I've seen some of the DIY kits on the forums. Stevie Wonder could do a better job keeping the lines straight.

I told my doctor years ago that I felt I was getting out of shape. He told me I was being silly and I'm in great shape. I was about 20lbs overweight and getting tired easily. When I heard that, I took matters into my own hands. He wanted to put me on some low dose heart pills because he felt my blood pressure was too high. I knew I didn't want to be on them so cleaned up my eating went back to working out. Blood pressure is golden. So much for being silly and I'm great shape. I remember looking down at my belly and thinking - think my doctor needs to see his optometrist.

Nobody is gonna do this for you. It's not even about looking good without a shirt on. It should be just about you and your health. Drinking zero sugar soda isn't getting healthy. I'm not telling you to drink Kombucha, just saying there's healthier options than soda, lol. Water for example has lots of health benefits and zero calories or sugar. Relatively cheap too. As long as it doesn't come in glass bottles.
Appreciate 1
3PedalJake2613.50