07-15-2021, 11:51 AM   #324
BMWBear
Ultimate Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
Well I did have a Jeep YJ for 14 years and I have a H3T, neither had/have rear vents. The only car I've had with rear AC vents is my E90. I'm pretty sure neither the Bronco nor Wrangler are designed with supreme rear seat comfort in mind. The primary design is geared toward off road capability, so if one is expecting Range Rover level of rear seat environment comfort, then it is that person's fault for expecting it, not the design of the Bronco or Jeep.

I'm one of 6 siblings, so my perspective of kids and their "comfort" is probably different than most. I chose a vehicle for my needs. If my kids are not super comfortable, then they can either walk, or buy me the car they like.

When I get my Bronco, I'll report my findings.
Geared more off-road for a vehicles that are offroaded by only a small percentage of owners. The Wrangler JL does have rear vents so really the design flaw is that of Ford since the Wrangler is their only competitor.

Well ..everyone has an option I guess. I put my children's needs ahead of mine in most cases. I could of bought myself a nice high end sports car but i opted for the X7. Will I win father of the year? Only if my kids vote and that's all that counts.

I do like to hear that the Bronco is more comfortable then a Wrangler to drive but so is everything that doesn't run straight axles so tell me something I dont know.
Appreciate 0