07-15-2021, 08:01 AM   #323
Efthreeoh
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: The E90 + Z4 Coupe & Z3 R'ster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYEIL View Post
You quoted it because you back it even though you have zero experience with said vehicle or anything similar. As a child my mom had a Chevy Nova and dad had a Oldsmobile 98 (model not the year) so I’m very familiar with vehicles of the past. It doesn’t mean my children have to suffer like I did as a child. If I knowingly can bring them more comfort then I will. Wrangler is on its way out for me.
Well I did have a Jeep YJ for 14 years and I have a H3T, neither had/have rear vents. The only car I've had with rear AC vents is my E90. I'm pretty sure neither the Bronco nor Wrangler are designed with supreme rear seat comfort in mind. The primary design is geared toward off road capability, so if one is expecting Range Rover level of rear seat environment comfort, then it is that person's fault for expecting it, not the design of the Bronco or Jeep.

I'm one of 6 siblings, so my perspective of kids and their "comfort" is probably different than most. I chose a vehicle for my needs. If my kids are not super comfortable, then they can either walk, or buy me the car they like.

When I get my Bronco, I'll report my findings.
A manual transmission can be set to "comfort", "sport", and "track" modes simply by the technique and speed at which you shift it; it doesn't need "modes", modes are for manumatics that try to behave like a real 3-pedal manual transmission. If you can money-shift it, it's a manual transmission. "Yeah, but NO ONE puts an automatic trans shift knob on a manual transmission."

Last edited by Efthreeoh; 07-15-2021 at 08:55 AM..
Appreciate 2
stein_325i25051.00
hellrotm4142.50