Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneRib
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
^ kaep is not that great a qb though. No matter how you slice it he is an average qb.
I agree that he isn't great. I just wanted to point out that blaming the whole season on him is exactly what the Yorks want the fan base to do. They have overseen some of the worst football in NFL history and only the Harbaugh years were successful.
Watch if we beat the likes of the Bears, Browns, and Lions they somehow try and make it look like the team is on the rise and poised for a strong run next year.
As far as I'm concerned the curtain has been pulled back and the wizard is a fraud. York must make the correct moves going forward before I lay the blame all on players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Think hawks may have worst o line
Maybe, but Pro football focus has the 49ers C/RG/RT each as one of the worst 2-3 in all the NFL (starters).

In an ideal world Davis would not have retired and Kilgore would have been ready to start the season. Then the line could have been Staley/Pears/Kilgore/Boone/Davis

That line could have gotten the job done.
Yeah it was shitty for about 10 years until Harbaugh. I do hope they do better in the coming years.
Appreciate 0