Second Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: 330d touring F31, Z4 35is E89

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake169 View Post
Hi Fazerfahrer,

You have the best looking stance on the 35is. How do you like the Eibach springs. Do you have any rubbing or bottoming out issues. Also does it affect your Adaptive suspension negatively, do you still feel the difference between the normal/sport and sport+ modes.

Thanks,
Jake.
Hi Jake,

thanks for the complement.

Over all I'm happy with the set up of Eibach springs, you still feel the difference in normal and sport+ (the only modus I'm using ).
I had the same mods already on my former 30i but there it was even better than in the 35is. It seems that the adaptive suspension in the 35is change while pushing pedal to the metal extremly to soft to get max. grip. This phanomen is not also welcome. Therefor it might be, that I switch to KW V3 for next season.

Rubbing with the 437M depends hardly on the used tire. I use currently the Goodyear who is very wide as a 265/30-19". Due to that fact I had to make adjustments at the plastic inside fender.

bottoming out issues As I'm not native english speaking I'm not sure if I understand it correctly, do you mean if the suspension is going on block? If that is your question, i can so no, had no problems like this. If there is an other meaning, you need to explain it a little bit more in detail.