Originally Posted by jts1981 View Post
Thanks man! Here is my set up:

Linea Corse LC8181
f: 19x8.5 et 30
r: 19x10 et 37

Tires Continental Extreme Contact DWS
f: 245/ 35/ 19
r: 275/ 30/ 19

Thanks for the heads up about the video. I'll have to check it out.

and yea, what a shame of lack of enthusiasts. Total bummer. These cars have so much potential. I raced my buddies 1 series w/fbo Cobb stage 2. From a 40mph rolling start I had him. I also had a full tank of gas weighing me down where as he had a half tank with race gas. At 60mph he beat me by a 2 car lengths at the top of the track.

Same thing when I ran a 460hp@ wheels turbo end m3. On the edge 40mph rolling starts we were neck and neck thanks to the Z's enormous torque and dct. At 60 he only beat me by a car length at the most.

I think with downpipes and improved cooling the Z can be a strong contender. I did notice on my 4th and 5th consecutive runs the gaps grew wider. The first 2-3 runs where very close, not even a full car length.
Awesome, thanks! Any rubbing with that setup?

I agree wholeheartedly about the Z. I'm in the process of modding mine right now. So far I have an Evolution Racewerks intercooler and charge pipe, Tial BOV, and a filter and oil thermostat replacement from BMS. I also have a Cobb AP. Next up are some AR downpipes (probably catted) and then a Cobb pro tune. Someday I also hope to add KW v3s and an LSD.
Appreciate 0