Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
I've never disliked an NBA team as much as I've disliked THIS warriors team.

And fuck KD. Took him to go to practically the Western conference all stars team to have a chance. Even if he wins- put an * next to it for being a bitch.
Warning: This is fake news. Sad.

I'm good friends with KD and I just sent him your post. He is upset because your words made him realize he'd made a mistake by coming to the Warriors. He told me he'd just been 8 years with the same team and he need a change. He didn't realize that he was supposed to go find some crappy team and sign with them for the sake of parity in the NBA. Your post has made him so distraught that he will be announcing at a 5pm press conference that he is sitting out Games 5 and 6 (if necessary) to protest his bitch-ass move to the Warriors. He is then going to take some therapy sessions in the off season to retrain his brain and his world-class athleticism to learn that its not about winning, it just about getting out there and having fun. After that remapping of his brain, he's planning to announce he is leaving the Warriors and going to whichever losing team will have him. He wanted me to share this news with you first and thank you for letting him see the light. He also said he wants to be your friend and get a ride in your car.

End fake news story.
TLDR, just the first sentence.

Ask him to pay for it and I'll take the * off if he wins.