07-02-2020, 05:02 AM   #2110
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris719 View Post
Are you sure this is Aikido's product? They licensed antiviral compounds from UMD, not a vaccine platform as far as I can tell.

I am skeptical of antivirals being big sellers here because it's unlikely a novel compound can beat several of the vaccines to the market given the FDA approval process. Remdesivir already exists, too. So whatever they have has to be better and ideally in pill form or it'll be just like Remdesivir and not really an impact drug.
Who knows at this point. So many patents flying around and people trying to get in on the Covid "runs". I think Pfizer is involved as well.

Even GNUS...which I posted on here months ago made people a lot of money. Anything Covid related is hot right now. GNUS was indirectly one of those plays. Kids stuck at home because school is out....let's drop an entertainment channel to keep them occupied.

That;s where I see DLPN going...well somewhat. My bet is on the extra $25M that they could show on the next ER. I got in low...bought 10K shares...and I think I can double my money. In fact if you do price analysis on the stock...I could possibly triple my investment.

The point is that most people playing in the market right now (90%) don't even study what they are getting into. They just hear the right combination of words strung together...and off they go.

You should watch the Chinese sector of the market swing. It's ridiculous.

My interest in Aikido is the pancreatic cancer research.

Aikido has made me money 2X's in the past. Right now looking at the charts, it's about time for Hayes to drop some "Fluffy PR" as it's primed to pop.

It's funny how things go. I also have IBIO. I sold on the news they released where they entered a partnership to be able to use "Watson" for free for their research for the next 18 months I believe. I made a decent amount.

Bought back in after the "craze" on a dip...and just the other day they released some news about H1N1 findings...and their stock didn't move.

The whole market is crazy right now. I keep 4-5 in play for swing trades. I try to have each one in a different sector of the market. The key is getting in early with a low average....then patience. You sell on news..or rumor of news.

All I know is I'm up about $51K for the year overall. I had a couple of big runners (200%+)...but most of the time I just look for a 20-30% gain. Do that over and over...it adds up over time.

Last edited by Rmtt; 07-02-2020 at 05:12 AM..
Appreciate 1