07-01-2020, 10:59 AM   #2098
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
No surprise, my first "sell" trigger alerted at $3.90 this morning. It seems to be coming back, but I'm still down over 7% since buying in just yesterday.

Is it a sound trade tragedy to set crazy-low bids on cyclical stocks like this, to buy on dips like the $3.80 blip on XSPA this morning?????
It depends on who you ask. Anytime I can average down a position..I do so.

I also swing trade when I find a good setup. Buy a dip, sell a high..wait a week and do it again. I have with IBIO 2X.

Xspa is crazy. I will be man enough to admit that I have let emotions enter into this play. I still have a $1.11 average.....but watching it makes me second guess myself as I have never held this type of stock this long. I could cut and run now..and still make 271% on my investment. But then again..it's house money and I just think that there are a lot of things going on behind the scenes that we don't see...and one day out of nowhere it will run like a bat out of hell. The Public Float is ridiculous. Any move in one direction or the other makes huge waves.

My other positions I expect to see something happen in the next 3-4 weeks. DLPN within the next 15 days according to their filing.