Hawkeye
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 Coupe, '21 X3, '16 GMC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeprequired View Post
Some pretty sound stuff in there. We know seat belts save lives though. I’m sure we can all point towards isolated instances where that’s not The case but on the whole they reduce lives lost.

In Australia we get 12 license points, getting caught on your mobile will cost you $400 and 4 demirrit points and trust me our cops take it very seriously. It used to be a swerving car meant a drunk driver, now it means iPhone or Samsung! And I’ll confess I’ve been guilty of this from time to time.

It’s funny because as soon as you start talking about other subjects everything seems totally normal and logical within reason And in line with the rest of your western buddies but the conversation on guns - it’s jist another matter entirely.

IF you could get all the guns off the crims would you still want or feel the need to carry or own them?

If your answer to that is yes, then it’s just as simple that and there will be no changing your minds. For better or worse.

If that scenario, realistic or not, changes your mind then I think there’s hope to disarm the population and reduce gun related homicide in The future.
The license system works different here based on what state you are in. A lot of states have points... mine is more of a relaxed version. You have to be pretty bad to lose your license.

If we could get guns away from all of the criminals I would not feel the need to carry my own. I would still own and practice with my rifles because that is a different topic all together (unless we are considering the politicians criminals... which isn't too far from the truth most of the time)
2021 BMW x30i • Phytonic Blue Metallic • Fully loaded
Appreciate 1