View Single Post
      10-31-2021, 04:03 PM   #5
Kick 6
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 540iSUP View Post
Kick6, I work in the NICU and we have been seeing more cases of Mother's coming in with difficulty breathing. Lately, the moms that have been coming in due to complications with Covid have been getting younger. By younger I mean the baby's gestational age. The past few weeks we've been getting 25 week old moms in triage and we've had to do stat c-sections. The babies being 25 weeks old are obviously having issues with their lungs not fully developed and the moms have been so sick that they are getting placed on ECMO.

My question is: how has COVID affected the pregnant population in your area and is this yet another area we need to gather more information on and start to trend?
I'm not in position to answer that question with any validity from a science standpoint. There just isn't any literature on it. But I am good friends with an OB/GYN and he told me that he is seeing more issues with bleeding complications in women of childbearing age that received the vaccination. He told me he received a lot of pushback from the CDC when he tried to get information on it.

Interesting that you mentioned the lungs because my brother works as a contractor for a Federal agency and he was mandated to get the vaccine. Less than a week after getting his second Pfizer vaccine, he was hospitalized for congested heart failure symptoms and has never had an issue before. He is 54 years old. The fluid built up around his heart, lungs, and even caused swollen testicles. VAERS shows 40 reported cases of testicular swelling for the Pfizer vaccine and 65 recorded cases of congestive cardiomyopathy the last time I looked. His case will not be recorded with VAERS because the physicians do not associate the two and both of these conditions are greatly under reported to VAERS.

If you want to talk "hypotheticals," I can do that. Pregnant women require much higher calcium loads because the growing baby needs a lot of it. Because enough is not often acquired from the diet, the women start leaching calcium from their bones to increase the baby's calcium availability. The problem is when the calcium is leached, so is any other polyvalent cation stored in the bones. Lead is removed from our bloodstream and put as far from our organs as we can put it. It often ends up in the bones. When you start seeing preeclampsia from after week 20 to week 34 of gestation, that can often be attributed to elevated lead levels.

Lead in our bloodstream increases oxidative stress the same that SARS-Cov-2 does. It would increase COVID symptoms because reduction capacity could get overloaded quickly. I'd start looking there for answers.

Last edited by Kick 6; 11-01-2021 at 07:49 AM..
Appreciate 3
540iSUP704.00