lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by pman10 View Post
Ferrari are in SERIOUS trouble, from the sounds of things. Unless there is some serious gamesmanship going on, I think this will be another difficult season for them. From what I've managed to read, it appears they have the exact opposite issue as last year: they are quick on the first few laps, but their pace drops off drastically over a long run (i.e. they're very harsh on the Pirellis). Sounds very similar to Mercedes' issue last year.
Thought exactly the samething. Though, Webber did say Ferrari remains as mystery at this point.. Which I believe there is something going on. I guess they can't really predict whether ferrari is in trouble or if ferrari is about to find something that can seriously threaten everyone else. From what I read, if Ferrari does work out exhaust position, they might gain serious advantage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
Same here, love to watch him racing. Exciting to watch at anytime.
Just so funny to see every time Massa got close to his proximity...Oh crap...something is going to happen.
Yeah, remember when Massa "tapped" Hamilton on the back when Hamilton was doing an interview? I was laughing so hard. That was more like a slap, telling him to watch the F out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike the snake View Post
I agree as well. He is pretty much my favorite F1 driver, save for Ayrton Senna.

I'm really looking forward to this season of F1. Can't wait for Texas!
Of course, Senna is in a league of his own! Texas is too far away, I might have to watch Korean Gran Prix in Korea. Which is gonna suck, I really wanted to visit the new track @ Texas. Circuit diagram looks very interesting.

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0