08-20-2019, 08:37 AM   #93
NEfan508
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsf721 View Post
How about spending the next year until he is legal teaching him how to change a tire, take the time to talk to him about what a responsibility it is to drive. And how a car is a weapon as much as it is a mode of transportation.

I fear your lack of seriousness about letting your son drive could lead to some very unhappy times if you don't get this aligned with driver safety, respect for the road and others that share it with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEfan508 View Post
I appreciate your comments, I'm fully aware of the liability, definitely rethinking my position

I wanted a teen BMW driving course BUT it's a 16 year old minimum no matter if it's legal in some other states to drive

Parking lots after hours might just continue for another year until he's legal or shortcut to Kansas?
Good advice!

My son works with me, everyday I want him to learn.

#1 loosen the lugs before you lift the car #2 wash from the top of the car down 3# girls like to eat too, make sure you order for them salad or they'll ballon in time...

Most on here think I'm a prick, prideful and a show off (far from it) I think experience is important

Off topic: my family let the teens drink a (little) during dinners and some cookouts to experience it in a controlled atmosphere. After the first time I got drunk my dad told me to be careful. He said, "alcoholism" doesn't run in the family, it Gallup's, 20 years later I just drink now n then

Careful when going out then driving home
Appreciate 0