View Single Post
      05-29-2018, 07:17 PM   #41
paris1
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 35i Space Grey over Coral

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjeupie View Post
Back to the OP's car: rad wheels and colour. Tablet instal looks quite neat as well. Not sure about the M badge....I'm a purist. But that colour is grear; only seen it once in real life. I'm most definately on the "colour this world up" camp and the Z4 is a fun car, thus can easily be had in a fun colour. Just like Wranglers. Nothing wrong with a bright skittle on your driveway
One option I've never seen is the contrasting colored top that was offered by BMW on the Z4. When my wife and I were shopping for a used Z4 to be her DD in 2014, the lack of available colors in the CPO and private party used E89 market was appalling. She ended up buying a boring 2013 Space Gray 35i on which the only saving grace is its Coral Red interior. After we bought it, I suggested she have the top painted either metallic or non-metallic black as shown in a BMW sales brochure, but she declined. If the decision had been mine, I would have done it in a hot second if only to make the car stand out a little from all the other Space Gray BMWs on the road for very little money.
Appreciate 0