Drives: 2023 M3 Comp

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by m630 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
That's like 3-4 times the price. Lol just looked it up.
You can get for 150 at total wines...so 22 biz days a month (avg) @ $5/ day for SB = $110 per month coffee, which makes up the diff!!!
Is Yamazaki that much now? I bought a bottle about a decade ago for $60ish. It was okay for that price, but no where near worth $150.

I just find it lacking any real backbone. It was a great smell, color and initial flavor, but it has almost no aftertaste or mouthfeel. I'd take HP12 or RB any day for a third of the price. For $150 I'm going Red Dot or a Middleton whiskey.
It's almost impossible to find a bottle of aged Japanese whiskey nowadays. Even in Japan it's hard to find. They stopped producing some of the well known brands and once they did everyone scooped them up and is now sold out everywhere. I was able to go to the Yamazaki distillery in Japan and I wasn't even able to buy a bottle there. Was able to buy a flight and sample the Yamazaki 18 which was probably one of the best whiskeys I've tasted. Luckily I was able to get my hands on a couple of bottles of Yamazaki 12 to bring home. Took a pic of a bottle of Yamazaki 25 I was able to find but the asking price was almost $7000 USD. Can't see spending that kind of money on a bottle of whiskey.
Attached Images

Appreciate 5