11-18-2020, 01:09 AM   #90
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

I feel a bit like what this guy must have experienced:

https://www.today.com/parents/wife-r...e-2021-t199511

I grew up as an only child so had a lot of alone time. Suddenly not being alone was great. I don't really get bored of my wife and could be with her for ages. She enjoys baking, Netflix and, cleaning. I enjoy DIY and detailing the cars. We both have our escapes and hobbies. We go for walks together when we can.

When I was in the work office she started going walking by herself and enjoyed it. Listening to music.

Equally being left to my own devices is not a problem. I could DIY for days on end and not be around her much.

I used my skills to make an office at home. Made my own desk... bookshelves... she started using it when I was at work. She was usually dead against a study... curls up on the couch with her laptop. Always said how comfortable it was and how she'd never use the study.

Lord. When I told her I wouldn't be going back to the office until April 2021 she absolutely lost it. I was on the verge of tears. Then she went on about it's not you it's me. I told her I could join the reserves and be posted by the end of the week. She thought I was being drastic. A week passed and she seems to have processed it. This week all I have been hearing is how wonderful it is to have me home. I don't know whether it's got something to do with making lunch and dinner 3 days in a row.

Three is a magic number.
It's strange but no one tells you that true love is when you adore someone but want to roll their body up in a rug.
Appreciate 1
Lups11826.50