View Single Post
      08-22-2017, 01:30 PM   #24
IndotagSwizz
Major
Rep
Drives: F30 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datka View Post
It will be interesting to see all skeptics after Floyd gets knocked out cold.
I am not predicting that outcome, but how can anyone call this fight a nonsense?
I used to box at an amateur level and understand this sport very well.
Connor is not a bum from Ireland. He is an elite mma fighter that uses his boxing skills as a primary weapon. Finishes most of his opponents with strikes. Prefers stand up as he was beginning his career as a boxer, not as a wrestler unlike many mma champions.
He is bigger, younger, stronger, has knockout power unlike Floyd and is very confident he can take Floyd out.
I don't believe Floyd can finish Connor. He will win by decision most likely by running and landing accurate punches, but no way he can hurt Connor.
However, Irishman will have plenty of time to catch Floyd once with his left hook. If that happens, he is going to finish him.
I think this fight is going to be more interesting than many ppl think.
did you watch the Nate Diaz fights? McGregor can't take a lot of punches, much less combinations of punches, def not combinations to the body as well as the head, if you have experience in boxing how come you don't think that Floyd is going to work him with combinations the first 3 or 4 rounds and by the fifth round all he has to do is blow on McGregor and his knees will buckle, not arguing with you just talking it out