View Single Post
      03-14-2018, 11:34 AM   #1
jts1981
Captain
Rep
Drives: n54

2018 UPDATE...GC LITE..FBO parts available.

So I did a thing...I'm going VTT GC LITE 2.0 this summer.

Here is quick build list:

VTT GC LITE 2.0
VTT silicon Inlets/ aluminum outlet
VRSF 7.5 inch race intercooler
N20 Tmap sensor
switch to MHD
updated dme as per BQ suggestion.

Power goal is 500-550whp daily, pending on 93 vs Dimitri's new ethanol maps.

I'm very excited to share this build with everyone, and I especially want to thank Dimitri from BQ Tuning, Chris from VTT, Tiago from VRSF, and fellow members Filippo and Asbjorn for helping to source the parts needed, and sharing info. Could not have gotten to this point with out their help and guidance.

All the vendors are stand up gentlemen and went out of their way to by reaching out to each other solely to help me, and I can't thank them enough. Really great customer service. Its easy for a vendor stay in their own wheel house and keep the blinders on to anything outside. Its good to see these guys coming together to help someone.

With my current setup with brakes, suspension, etc I feel this will be pretty epic build and ultimately an amazing driving experience.

I also want too put out a feeler... my current FBO parts will be available. The parts are all in good condition, and proven. No headaches from them what so ever. They are only being replaced due to the needs of GC Lites.

Cobb AP3(possibly)
VTT silicon inlets
Wagner EVO I intercooler

I'm not looking to make money off of them, but also not looking to give them away for free. If I can help a fellow member go FBO on a budget I'd be happy to.

Please shoot me a DM if you're interested.

Most likely I will update this build thread as parts arrive. Truthfully I expect install late May or possibly June...turbo upgrades ain't cheap lol.
GC LITES / BQ TUNE / MHD / FUEL IT BT ECA / WALBRO 525 LPFP / KW V3 / E9X M3 CONTROL ARMS / TURNER REAR CAMBER ARMS / RE BUSHINGS / H&R SWAYS / LUXON STRUTBAR / VRSF 7.5" FMIC / ER CP / TIAL BOV / VTT IN/OUTLETS / AFE PRO5R INTAKE / AR C.L. DP / BMS OCC / RB PVC / CF LIP + SIDE + SPOILER + DIFFUSER / IND REFLECTORS / BLK GRILLS / STUBBY / PB BBK / Forgestar F14 F: 19x9 et35 R: 19x10 et38/ Michelin PSS F: 245/35/19 R: 275/30/19
Appreciate 1
BaaQaf253.00