View Single Post
      05-10-2021, 04:36 PM   #39
SoCal_NSX
Major
Rep
Drives: 981CS/428/is250/JLU Rubicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgoldenz View Post
Kent took a week to respond to any questions I sent him by text. He also told me they would lease the car with no markup on money factor and then when it came time to send in the deposit I asked for it in writing and he said "oh, well we have to charge a markup since you aren't using our financing. it will be one point"

Then he never answered what he meant by "one point" - is that 1% interest? .00303 instead of .00203? The price also went up to $1800 because he took so long to get back to me. I gave up and bought a Macan instead. Pretty disappointing considering he has a good rep on the wrangler forum and I sent him 5 referrals from other people looking for a 4xe. To this day he still has never answered my last text.
oh man, that is too bad....I had great experience using him for our purchase. He was very responsive and up front about pricing...Best way to contact him was call or email... Yes, in order to get the huge discount they ask you to use their financing for at least six months, then you can go get your own financing. I got 4.5% rate with their financing which isn't great for excellent credit, but I can easily get like 2.2% from my credit union when I refi it.. Well worth it to me considering I was getting over 11% off MSRP ....That is part of how they are able to give such great deals by letting the banks kickback money subsidize it..I have no problem honoring that deal... I'm not sure how it works on lease deals tho???
Appreciate 0