tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich.Wolfson View Post
Anecdotes are not science.

Good luck and hopefully you will not run headlong into this or any other nasty virus.

///Rich
Tx but I'm sure you heard of the saying that there are lies, damned lies and statistics. Anyway, good luck to you also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonronEG View Post
That's got to be a troll from the person floating the idea the vaccine did this to your relative.

People have been falling and hurting themselves for generations. Literally 50% of all people over 80 will experience a fall. This is why the medical alert industry brings in over 6 BILLION DOLLARS in revenue annually (Help! I've fallen and can't get up!).

Spend your time doing something useful like helping your spouse do some fall prevention improvements in the home so next time it's not a broken hip.
Ok, so 100% it's not the vax, you're so sure you can bet your life on it, nothing to talk about here, even though the drs couldn't say that it was due to old age, got it.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0