Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
I am in favor of legalizing it, but think most of the medicinal claims for weed and CBD are grossly exaggerated and unproven, other than perhaps helping with nausea or lack of appetite. If someone thinks it helps them, great, but weed is primarily a recreational drug and I'm ok with that.
Please do share your research as that flies in the face of current thinking. Or is that just an opinion? Pain, insomnia, ptsd, appetite, anxiety and a host of other uses are well documented, don't think it's just mass hypnosis.
I thought it was pretty clearly stated as an opinion. My opinion is medicinal benefit claims are overstated because there is a lack of clear, indisputable evidence for most medicinal claims, combined with a large incentive to overstate benefits to support legalization. There are plenty of reasons to remain skeptical of these claims. There are actually people out there who doubt the benefits of vaccines, proven over decades of tests and actual results, yet blindly believe all the claims about weed, which is ass backwards to me.

Like I said, however, I support legalization. If people think it helps them or they want to use it recreationally, fine by me if they do so responsibly. If it is actually proven over long periods of rigorous testing to have the medicinal benefits that are claimed, even better.
MKSixer34184.50
Germanauto9701.00