View Single Post
      07-01-2021, 11:11 AM   #36
NorCalAthlete
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '23 M4CX - Tanzanite / Tartufo

Quote:
Originally Posted by khloedale View Post
My husband eventually got me into playing! For years he tried to get me to embrace the golf life and eventually I gave in and surprised myself with how much i liked it!

I'm excited for a summer with lots of golf!! Wondered if anyone had any recommendations actually about golf socks - I'm looking at some golf styles like these but I find there's typically less options for women golfers!

Is it worth investing in proper golf socks or should I wait until winter when it's colder? Does it actually impact your game or am I better just buying cheap trainer socks that do the job?
100% worth it. Nothing worse than starting to get blisters on your ankles from shoes rubbing and you're on the 6th hole waaaaaaay away from the pro shop and can't snag a different pair of socks.

Socks + shoes = worth splurging on. Gloves are worth moderate spending. Shirts / skirts / shorts / pants / etc you can get away with skimping on more.

I'd rather have a tan line than a blistered ankle.
IG: EmFore_650
Appreciate 1
Bongoxxx804.00