06-19-2021, 12:20 PM   #31
19M5
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Have really bit the bullet this past year and invested myself in golf. I started playing maybe 2 years ago, but was more so for the drinking aspect with buddies. Now my neighbor and I have been trying to play about twice a week consistently starting about 2 months ago. Usually a 9 after work and we try to get 18 in during the weekend. Luckily we have an abundance of nice courses here in chucktown. 2:40pm tee time at Rivertowne today. Goal is to be sub 100 today, I know that isn't good, but I'm really just getting to the point where I have some consistency in my irons & drives so cut me some slack haha. Recently picked up 4-AW Sim Max, last years model. Got them used in "very good" condition, and had them rewrapped with golf pride tour wraps. Was pretty surprised with the quality even though they were used. 8 Clubs rewrapped out the door around $625 so I can't complain. Not to the point where I can really tell the difference between brand new clubs anyways haha.

Alright!

If you get the chance, primarily focus on your short game? I guarantee you that if you are consistently a good putter, chipper and pitcher that will translate into immediate lower scores. I say this from personal experience.

2016 Dodge Charger HC
2005 E55 AMG Wagon
Appreciate 2
JP102462.00