View Single Post
      08-09-2010, 06:45 AM   #66
siscobmw
freude am fahren ....scheiden freude...
Italy
Rep
Drives: Z4 Sdrive30i tiefseeblau

sorry, please ,juhap....maybe my words are misunderstood...maybe in a table of a pub, with (almost) 2 beers (offered by me), you could have noticed I was not sarchastic as you thought.I took your word to explain not that you're wrong, but that bmw states something that is the real the opposite of what dealers learn to do in their service training schools....
sorry , really.not evil purposes.
anyway.....
I know you was simply quoting the user manual, but, please ....don't take that book as an holy book.....it tells us that additive on our fuel tank is not useful and with no skills about oil/fuel additives we can ruin the engine......
but bmw sells me since 90ies a fuel additive to put on my bmws on every inspection....also my friend had problem with his bmw and direct injection....a can of that additive solved every fuelling problem...but bmw said "no additives".....
bmw also told me that silicon spray for seals is good as the content of real rubber in them is really low.....
so.....now...
who's wrong is up to you....but my cars are always in top condition....and I saved 350 euro for each door of my ex 635,and more on my 3.3......

there's an old proverb in Italy..." do what I say , not what I do"....and <BMW seems to do this....and my previous post wanted to prove this....

sorry again, anyway!
uh, are all the links visible?today I tested the first link and I can't see the page....

Last edited by siscobmw; 08-09-2010 at 06:52 AM..
Appreciate 0